St Barth Beaches are exotic, secluded and are ideal for people looking for quiet vacations, elegance and great service.
St Barth or St Barthelemy one of the Lesser Antilles is part of the French Caribbean Islands. Here you have the feeling of France all around you. The food, the boutiques, the perfumes and the people.
Aerial view of St Barth showing its beaches
Getting there by Air
The easiest way to get to St Barthelemy is by flying to St Maarten’s Princess Juliana, where flights arrive from the Caribbean Islands, North America and Europe on a regular basis.
Getting to St Barth by Ferry
My wife didn’t want to fly on those small planes and especially after learning that the airstrip is small, so we took the Ferry from St Maarten.
Now there is a fast and comfortable Ferry between Philipsburg (Sint Maarten) and Gustavia (Saint Barthelemy). They make several round trips a day.
Eden Rock Beach Resort in St Barth
Weather is typically tropical, warm and breezy with an occasional shower that lasts for a few minutes.
From July to November is Hurricane Season. Thanks to today's technology we are all advised with enough time if this kind of tropical storm is on the way.
Saline Beach one of the beautiful beaches in St Barth
St Barthelemy Beaches
This isle is blessed by 14 beaches. The Beaches are public and nudism is prohibited, although topless is somewhat accepted on their beaches.
• Grand Cul de Sac – On one side of the Eden Rock Hotel
• St Jean Beach – On the other side of mentioned resort
• Flamands Beach – Pure white sand and palms for shade
• The Village of Corosso is also a fishing port and a beach
• Marigot and L’orient Beaches are secluded and visited by locals on Sundays.
• Petit Cul de Sac is secluded and quiet.
• Toiny Beach is rough, wild and beautiful
• Gouverneur Beach is relaxed
• Saline Beach has many sand dunes
• Shell Beach is near Gustavia’s commercial pier.
• Colombier Beach is reachable only by sea
St Barth beaches ideal for Island Weddings, Honeymoons and Family Vacations
For more information visit St Barth Tourism Website
Gustavia the picturesque Capital of St Barth
beach by james temple
shell beach by nolangaskill
baie st jean by mike shinkel
All courtesy of Wikimedia Commons
The resorts images are courtesy of the resorts mentioned.