An Oasis of Peace and Quiet in the Caribbean
and find relaxation on Nevis Beaches which are among the most beautiful
in the Caribbean. Nevis Island is part of the nation of St Kitts Nevis.
The tiny sombrero shaped island is called “The Queen of the Caribbees”. It is smaller and more laid back than St Kitts. Has sandy exotic
beaches, sugar plantations, botanical garden, horseback riding and
windsurfing to keep you active.
Secluded, quiet and exotic Beaches of Nevis
One of the Best Caribbean Vacation Spots
Car rental is inexpensive and that way you can drive around the
islands and enjoy your stay. The interior of the island is full of lush
forests rising to Nevis Peak, most of the time surrounded by clouds.
Get there from St Kitts Island
You’ll arrive to Nevis from St Kitts Island on a ferry that
arrives into the small capital of Charlestown, population 1700.
be visited on foot. Keep walking north of the center and you are in the
lovely Pinney’s Beach.
The "Sombrero" like Island of Nevis in the Caribbean
The beautiful beaches of Nevis
- Pinneys’s Beach is a long white sand beach surrounded by coconut trees. It is an ideal place to relax and enjoy lovely views of neighboring St Kitts on the other side of the channel.
- A portion of Pinney’s Beach is called Fort Ashby Beach, located near the fort of the same name. We have here a magnificent stretch of beach with coconut trees and other vegetation that provide the necessary shade. It has beautiful views of St Kitts.
- Qualie Beach considered the best of the island beaches, is a strip of grey sand beach with shallow waters extending more than 40 feet of the shore. Ideal for Caribbean Sports of all kinds. You’ll find beach stands offering deep-sea fishing, Caribbean Snorkeling, kayaking, Scuba Diving and many more water sports.
Pinneys Beach the Best Beach in Nevis
More Nevis Beaches
- Windward Beach is also known as Indian Castle Beach is in the southern part of the island and is easily accessible. It has fine grey sand and some surf.
- Cades Bay Beach is popular among families because it has a selection of beach bars and Caribbean restaurants. It’s great for swimming, walking and bird watching.
- Newcastle Beach is on the north side facing the Atlantic and not the Caribbean Sea stretching up to Nisbet Beach.
- Nisbet Beach is one of the island’s most beautiful exotic beaches with magnificent views of St Kitts across the blue waters. It is a favorite beach for tourists and locals alike. Here you’ll find an ideal place for swimming, sunbathing and just plain “Doing Nothing”.
It is the home of the Nisbet Plantation Beach Club.
- Lover’s Beach, secluded, mile long beach.
The sea is usually rough and not recommended for children, but adults
will enjoy the tranquility of this place for swimming and morning
For more information visit St Kitts Nevis Tourism Website
World renowned Four Seasons Resort in Nevis
Nevis Beaches are for sure the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Think of them for your Caribbean Wedding or Caribbean Honeymoon.
All courtesy of Wikimedia Commons
The resorts images are courtesy of the resorts mentioned.
From Nevis Beaches go to Caribbean Beaches
Go to Tuchman Beaches Guide Home Page